– High quality Knife Sharpening Stone
– Two-sided whetstone #1000 grit for sharpening & #6000 grit for finishing
– Material Corundum (Aluminium oxide)
– Non-slip bamboo base with sillicon padding between stone and base
– Is a crystalline form of aluminium oxide (Al2O3)
– Typically containing traces of iron, titanium, vanadium and chromium.
– Because of corundum’s hardness ( 9/10 Mohs), it can scratch almost every other mineral.
– It is commonly used as an abrasive on everything from sandpaper to large machines used in machining metals, plastics, and wood.
– It’s up to you how would you like to use our Corsoe Sharpening Stone!
– Easy assembly/disassembly
– Easy maintenance after every use
– Bamboo base with rubber bottom
– Non-slip bamboo base lifts up the sharpening stone to right height for comfort sharpening
– Lacquer wood finish will increase durability
– Corsoe Knife Sharpening Stone include 3 parts:
– Sharpening stone
– Silicon padding between stone and bamboo base
– Non-slip bamboo base